Digital Account Manager
Looking to take your career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page is looking for a detail obsessed Digital Account Manager who loves to drive game changing SEO & SEM campaigns for our clients. We’re looking for someone who self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. First Page prides itself on being a leader, not only in Hong Kong but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, California, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand & Dubai you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration + bonuses + medical
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Working side by side talented individuals.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing:
- Execution and project managing a variety of SEO & SEM client projects with the support of your colleagues. Full training provided.
- Clients’ phone calls MUST be returned within an hour or within the same business day
- Client’s emails must be responded within 24 hours.
- Clients need to be called a minimum of once every 14 days
- Face to Face meeting or Zoom call at least once every 90 day to run through the Quarterly Review deck and to discuss the plan of attack for the next 90 days.
- Competitor Analysis, UX, Conversion Optimisation Recommendations to be provided to client with the first 90 days of the campaign
- All the clients’ emails, phone calls should be updated in Sentr.
- Internal communications regarding clients’ campaigns should be updated in Sentr when assigning the Sentr request to other departments.
- Weekly sharing
What we need:
- Someone who values quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in their work.
- An experienced Digital Marketing Professional with SEO & SEM knowledge (AdWords, FB Business Manager & etc) with 2+ yrs experiences.
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
- Start within 2 weeks due to exceptional growth.
- Great client facing skills.
We want Hong Kong’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Lets win together!