Digital Designer – Global Digital Agency
First Page Limited
– Proficiency in Mac OSX, Illustrator, Photoshop
– 1 years+ experience, digital marketing agency background is a plus
– Attractive compensation package
Looking to take your career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page Digital is looking for a talented Digital Designer to join our fun, dynamic team. First Page Digital prides itself on being a leader, not only in Hong Kong but also in Australasia in the field of digital marketing & design. We’ve won numerous awards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success! You’ll be working in our beautiful, funky, newly transformed office.
Rewards you deserve:
– Generous remuneration + bonuses + medical
– Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
– Working side by side a fun, creative team. Freedom to run with your ideas!
– Always new and exciting projects.
– Complimentary food and drinks in the workplace
– Work-life balance
– Bank holiday
– 5-Day Work
What you’ll be doing:
– Work closely with different internal departments to implement creative concepts to visuals.
– Responsible for creative concept development and handle all stages of design including, but not limited to, the following:
– Design or editing responsive landing pages
– Graphics and video for Internal marketing and content team
– Graphics and video for Account Manager team, Google display ads, Facebook Ads, EDM
– Work closely with team members to enhance the brand image and product quality
– Proposals for our account management & new business team.
What we need:
– Degree or Diploma holder in Graphic Design/Multimedia/Creative Media or other related disciplines
– 1-3 years’ experience in Motion Graphic Design / Digital & Multimedia Design
– Experience in Digital marketing agency is an advantage
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite in Mac environment, especially Ps, Ai, Id, Ae and Pr
– Experience in photography and website tools such as Dreamweaver, XD will be a plus
– Can work independently, well-organized, responsible and a good team player
– Excellent verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
– A ‘can do’ attitude and lack of fear approaching new projects.
– A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
Education is key to success; you’ll gain guidance from some of the best in the industry. We want Hong Kong’s top talent and recognize that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport.
We’re one of the fastest growing digital companies in Asia, and we take pride in what we do. We want the best, who also want to work with the best.
Please attach your CV and portfolio* with availability, current and expected salaries to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!
*Please present your best 10 works in your portfolio. Without portfolio will not be considered.
Company website: https://www.firstpage.hk/