Sr. Performance Media Specialist
Looking to take your career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page Digital is looking for a highly experienced Senior PPC Manager who is skilled with SEM, Display, Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin advertising. We’re looking for someone who self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. First Page Digital prides itself on being a leader, not only in Hong Kong but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, California, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand & Dubai you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous salary + medical + bonuses
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Working side by side talented individuals.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun, dynamic company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform complex audit within Google, Facebook and other channels
- Manage day to day Google/Facebook Ad Monitoring & Operation as well as provide feedback to account services team
- Install and manage client’s conversion tracking and remarketing list
- Take part in Regular client business reviews
- Prepare reports and presentations for client’s review
- Help New client develop media plan across SEM,GDN & Social
- Setup, optimize and provide feedback on customer’s Google Analytics Account
- Work with paid media and other department to ensure campaign timeline & KPI are met
- Build Understanding to Client’s business and provide valuable digital insights
- Train Junior staff on both platform skills and soft skills
- Able to monitor and develop junior staff digital advertising skills
- Act as a consultant to customer when they have digital advertising related issues
- Train other department on Paid Media Knowledge
What we need:
- Someone who values quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in their work.
- Extensive ppc experience (Google Ads, social ads)
- Analytical. Reads and understands the data to make informed decisions.
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
We want Hong Kong’s top talent and recognize that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!