Looking to take your Digital Marketing career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page Digital is looking for an enthusiastic Account manager loves finding solutions and leading projects for their customers!
This is a role that requires experience, energy, creativity, a bit of swag, and most importantly – you must love working with customers. Someone who is positive-minded, accountable, relentlessly proactive, and endlessly resourceful.
This is a role that would best be suited by someone who is fluent, and able to write, in both TC and EN.
Sounds like you? Then read on…
First Page Digital prides itself on being a leader, not only in Hong Kong but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Dubai and now Brazil and Panama, you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration & medical and ‘Class Pass’ corporate membership (Salary will depend on your qualifications and experience)
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Being part of a team that continuously drives new ideas and isn’t afraid of experimentation.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun company that’s on the move!
- The only digital marketing agency in Hong Kong that pays out commissions to Account managers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining a positive/ consultative relationship with your clients.
- Collaborate with execution teams on ensuring that client deliverables are met.
- Putting together monthly/quarterly reports to educate your clients about our digital marketing efforts and offer further advice on how to establish a stronger digital marketing eco-system.
- Learning about new digital marketing developments weekly & also being up-to-date through external resources online.
- Be part of team building activities to further drive the collaborative culture of the agency.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant, hands-on Account Management experience
- Experience across channels such as SEO, Google’s Product Portfolio (Google Search Ads, GDN, Shopping ads etc.), Facebook, Linkedin, Content strategies etc. – if there are channels you are not familiar with, we can teach you, but a base understanding is a massive advantage.
- You have a proven track record of maintaining your own client portfolio and running complex projects.
- Ability to read/write/speak English AND Cantonese is a huge plus.
- Experience understanding platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Console, Adobe Analytics etc. (will be advantageous).
- Experience managing both enterprise, as well as smaller clients under strict timelines.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner. Always focussing on educating our clients.
- Prior experience in a media agency preferred
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
We want Hong Kong’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport in the heart of Wan Chai. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!