Unpaid Digital Marketing Internship
Are you a digital-savvy university student with a curious mind and a passion for innovation? Then you are exactly who we’re looking for to join First Page Digital’s internship program!
Our internship program offers 5 – 15 weeks experience in which you are given stimulating work projects crafted to expose you to different digital opportunities and stretch your marketing knowledge. You will also have the chance to explore what First Page Digital has to offer and build networks for the future!
- Currently completing your 2nd or final year at any further education institution in Hong Kong
- Have an interest in business analytics, digital marketing, content, communications or social media
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Full/Flexible availability in-house at our office in Wan Chai for the duration of the internship
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing – either through previous work experience, volunteering, activity, entrepreneurial venture
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The intern role will offer you training on digital marketing fundamentals, content writing, communication and sales. This is a great internship opportunity for a recent graduate or candidate early in their career to join an expanding digital marketing agency and get direct experience working on large global campaigns.
Some of the tasks you will assist with include:
- Working on websites (content upload, technical optimizations, analytics).
- Account management/client communication fundamentals
- Digital marketing trends/forecasting
- Content writing for the web, advertising and social.
We work in different industries so you get the right exposure to a variety of clients.
Our office is right in the heart of Hong Kong -Wan Chai business district.
Our office is open-planned, has a coffee machine, conference rooms, pool table, and other amenities.
You’ll be provided with a reference at the end of the internship with a potential for a role.