Search/SEO Director – Global Digital Agency
Looking to take your career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page is looking for a Search/SEO Director who loves to develop game changing SEO strategies that drive leads & sales for our clients. Our ideal Search/SEO Director will have people management experience and doesn’t mind cracking a joke. First Page prides itself on being a leader, not only in Hong Kong but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous awards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, California, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand & Dubai you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australasia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration + bonuses + medical.
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Working side by side talented individuals.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun, dynamic company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, execute and drive a variety of SEO campaigns geared to drive leads and sales for our clients. Full training provided.
- Leading a team of talented SEO technicians.
What we need:
- Someone who values quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in their work.
- Extensive SEO experience with Google. Baidu is a bonus!
- Prefer experience with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and/or other Customized CMS.
- Prefer experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Conversion Tracking and Event Tracking.
- Knowledge in SEO, Site Structure and Technical issues related to SEO.
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
- Speed and able to hit deadlines that you set for yourself.
- Speaks Cantonese & English
We want Hong Kong’s top talent and recognize that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!