Senior Frontend Web Developer
- Fulltime Senior Frontend Web Developer
- Market-leading technical SEO execution
- Work with a leading APAC digital agency
Job Requirements (Please read!)
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify, and other popular CMSs
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages (backend languages is a plus)
- UX know-how and can translate wireframes into HTML reality
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment
- Sounds like you? Then read on!
Looking to rocket your web development career to a whole new level? Then this role is for you!
First Page is looking for a Senior Front End Developer who is super passionate and talented about web design execution and SEO. We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, a collaborator, and who loves solving technical problems. Preferably you will have WordPress and SEO knowledge and love to tackle a variety of web development projects. Never a dull moment!
First Page prides itself on being a leader in Hong Kong and globally in digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, California, Malaysia, Panama, Singapore, Thailand & Dubai, you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We offer a strong entrepreneurial environment that has seen the organization ranked as the #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia for 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration and company medical
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Working side by side with talented individuals.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun company that’s on the move!
Working for a wide range of large MNCs to local SMEs, you’ll be:
- Learn to execute technical SEO strategies
- Identify and repair SEO issues on popular CMSs (WordPress, Shopify, Magento)
- Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Use basic programming and web design skills to optimize websites for SEO
- Optimize themes/plugins for speed (page performance)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a front-end website developer
- Problem-solving skills – an aptitude for solving practical problems
- Good design and UX (User experience) sense
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Effective time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Online portfolio website is a must
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
We want Hong Kong’s top talent and recognize that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.