Sr. Paid Media Specialist
Looking to take your Paid Media and Digital Marketing career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page Digital is looking for a technically astute and confident Sr. Paid Media team specialist who loves to drive unprecedented results for our clients. We’re looking for someone who self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. First Page Digital prides itself on being a leader, not only in Hong Kong but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Dubai and now Brazil and Panama, you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration & medical and class pass corporate membership
- (Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience)
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Being part of a leadership team that continuously drives new ideas and isn’t afraid of experimentation.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working on some of the largest accounts under First Page in close collaboration with Enterprise Level Account Managers and clients.
- Leading and empowering juniors of your team to grow their own skill sets & expertise across an array of different marketing channels aligned with our core services.
- Working closely with the sales team & account management team to acquire, as well maintain clients within our portfolio.
- Aligned closely with the Accounts Director and Account management team leads to discuss ways of improving both communication and process.
- You will drive & optimize campaigns effectively based on client requirements; whether it’s traffic, conversions, cost per acquisition, as well as overall return on investment.
- You will be relentlessly curious about staying on top of any major developments across the channels we work on and sharing any major updates with other teams.
- You will be given the opportunity to speak on webinars/ at seminars to represent First Page and further build your personal brand.
What we need:
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant, hands-on paid media experience (Agency Experience Preferred – but not necessary)
- Experience in Using Google AdWords/Facebook Business manager, Google Merchant centre.
- Baidu, LinkedIn Business Manager, WeChat & Amazon Ads is a strong bonus.
- Understand platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics.
- Solid understanding of attribution models and their impacts for clients.
- Experience in cross department collaboration whether it’s Account Management, Sales, Content or Finance w/ outstanding communication skills. (English & Cantonese is a must)
- Have the ability to dissect data and spot irregularities before they negatively impact the campaign.
- Able to provide accurate estimations based upon experiences or customer’s past data. (for larger pitches)
- Have worked with BigQuery, are a master at excel sheets & Microsoft office.
- Is detail orientated, a “can do attitude” and can work on tight timelines with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Have the ability to review campaign performance, anticipate change impacts and suggest improvements.
- Excellent Team player and able to provide guidance to Junior Staff & develop overall teams capabilities & skill sets.
- Maintain oversight of team members challenges and work on a day to day basis.
- Have worked with budgets in excess of HKD 500,000/month
- Have the experience working on both regional and global campaigns with great success.
- You approach client discussions in an educational & consultative way with patience.
- Are continuously up to date with any significant updates or developments across channels & the digital marketing industry.
- Know how to evaluate client’s competitors, understand industry trends and spot opportunities on behalf of our active clients.
- You have effective time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
We want Hong Kong’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport in the heart of Wan Chai. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV & salary expectations and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!